John Wayne Airport Art Installment – Responsible for curating an 11-case art installment representing the Marconi Automotive Museum & Foundation for Kids at the John Wayne Airport (SNA) in Orange County, California. The 3 month project included: writing all content for print, pulling physical materials for use, creative design and blueprinting.
Married In Blue Jeans – “I stood in the blistering sun for four hours as it scorched my back and burned my flats to the bottoms of my feet. A horde of families were gridlocked on the dock craning their necks to catch the first glimpse of the 95,000-ton aircraft carrier, the Dwight D. Eisenhower. I leaned against a fence farther off from the crowd. I wasn’t positive I deserved to be there, or that my ex-flame wanted me waiting for him on the dock to welcome him home for the first time in months.”
A nonfiction story I wrote for publication in 2015 for the Mayborn Literary Conference, to be featured in its literary journal, Ten Spurs.
- create content for blog and social media platforms
- produced monthly newsletter
- increased Google Adwords & Analytic accounts by %125 and consistently hit monthly goals.
- re-branded marketing materials for museum, events and foundation.
- assisted sales team with promotions and booking events through digital marketing
- create ads and promotional campaign materials using Adobe Suite
- monitoring social media platforms
- aiding during natural disasters
- writing blog content